2017 Honda XR650L Specifications - Honda offers bike variants best the Honda XR650L, that were presented to meet the needs of motorcycle that can roam all terrain the streets both city and mountains. XR650L is a motorcycle that is ready to bulldoze all extreme terrain. Flexibility, power engine, suspension, durability and fuel efficiency of the Honda XR650L is extraordinary.
2017 New Honda XR650L using engine 644cc SOHC, four-valve RFVC, air cooled, dry sump, single cylinder, four stroke capable of spewing power and the engine torque tremendous. In addition, the dirt bike made by Honda's already equipped with the technology push button electric starter which makes the machine more easily turned on.
While for the chassis, Honda XR650L uses steel chassis a specially designed to reduce weight and save space. Rear suspension Pro-Link are pinned on XR650L also make this bike able to reduce vibration that arise when crossing the terrain street to extreme. 2017 Honda XR650L will only be marketed in Europe and some countries in the Americas.
Check out the features that make the Honda XR650L such a competent machine on both the street and in the dirt: the semi-double-cradle steel frame, 43mm Showa cartridge fork with 16-position compression damping adjustability and a lightweight aluminum box-section swingarm with quick-detach rear wheel. Items like that make it a great dirtbike, while front and rear disc brakes, push-button electric starter and a compact speedometer, steel fuel tank and superior fuel economy make it an excellent street machine.
2017 Honda XR650L Key Features
- Street-Legal Features: The Honda XR650L is fully equipped for the street: Horn, turn signals, license-plate light, mirrors, speedometer and more. There’s even a grab strap and footpegs for a passenger.
- Electric Starter: Turn the key and push the button—that’s all it takes to get your New Honda XR650L going. The electric starter takes all the drama out of restarting off-road, getting underway on a cold morning or after the bike’s been sitting all week.
- Passenger Ready: With a passenger grab strap, folding passenger pegs, a long MX-style seat and plenty of Honda power, the XR650L lets you carry a passenger with ease.
- Sealed Battery: No maintenance hassles here, even in the case of an off-road tip-over. The sealed battery has plenty of cranking power for the electric starter and is well protected from the vibrations of off-road riding.
- Four-Stroke Engine: The four-stroke single-cylinder engine offers good fuel economy and a wide powerband.
- Steel Frame: The XR650L’s steel frame is built to handle the rigors of off-road travel. In addition, the frame’s backbone doubles as the engine’s oil tank, saving weight and space.
- Dry-Sump Lubrication: A dry-sump design keeps the engine compact and eliminates the oil pan for superior ground clearance and damage resistance. With the engine oil in the frame, the frame itself acts like a giant oil cooler.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Honda’s Pro-Link rear suspension system offers compliant and comfortable ride quality with a high level of wheel control. Initial rates are soft for supple action over small bumps and ripples, while increasingly stiffer rates resist bottoming and maintain rear-wheel control over rougher surfaces.
- Long-Travel Front Suspension: With a full 11.6 inches of travel, the air-adjustable 43mm fork also offers 16-position compression-damping adjustability, letting you fine-tune it to deal with the bumps of off-road riding.
- 18-Inch Rear Wheel: The 18-inch rear wheel gives you a wide choice of tire selection for on- or off-road riding.
- 21-Inch Front Wheel: The 21-inch front wheel gives you a wide choice of tire selection for on- or off-road riding.
- Disc Brakes: Front and rear disc brakes provide superior stopping power. Both front and rear disc rotors are drilled for lightness and better wet-weather performance.
2017 Honda XR650L SpecificationsEngine :
Engine Type : 644cc air-cooled dry-sump single-cylinder four-stroke
Bore And Stroke : 100.0mm x 82.0mm
Compression Ratio : 8.3:1
Valve Train : SOHC; four-valve RFVC
Induction : 42.5mm diaphragm-type CV carburetor
Ignition : Solid-state CD with electronic advance
Rake : 27.0 degrees
Trail : 102.0mm (4.0 inches)
Wheelbase : 57.3 inches
Seat Height : 37.0 inches
Curb Weight : 346 lbs (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
Fuel Capacity : 2.8 gallons, including 0.6-gallon reserve
Ground Clearance : 13.0 inches
Miles Per Gallon : 52 MPG - Miles per gallon values are calculated estimates of fuel consumed during laboratory exhaust emissions tests specified by the EPA, not during on road riding. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride and maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, cargo and accessories, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
Front Suspension: 43mm air-adjustable leading-axle Showa cartridge fork with 16-position compression-damping adjustability : 11.6-inches of travel
Rear Suspension : Pro-link Showa single-shock with spring-preload, 20-position compression- and 20-position rebound-damping adjustability; 11.0-inches travel
Front Brake: Single disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear Brake: Single disc
Front Tire: 3.00-21
Rear Tire: 4.60-18
Final Drive: 520 O-ring-sealed chain; 15T/45T
Available Colors : Red
Model Id: XR650L
Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA standards. California version differs slightly due to emissions equipment.
Price: Starting at $6,899
Read also: New Honda CRF250L