Bajaj Pulsar DTS-i 180 Specifications - Pulsar DTS-i 180 is a sport bike low entry of the motorcycle manufacturer Bajaj Auto which has a sporty and stylish design, in addition to the Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i is also equipped with modern technology that is able to produce a reliable and optimal performance.
Feature and Technology Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTS-i
- Performance: This 4 stroke, 180 cc, Digital Twin Spark ignition (DTS-i) engine has been designed to generate that extra surge of power. At 17Ps, the Pulsar 180 gives the rider a feeling of what its like to be ahead…always! The revolutionary electronics on the Pulsar 180 like TRICS III and intelligent CDI improve ignition timing thus ensuring smoother power delivery and better throttle response. All this while not compromising on the efficiency and mileage.
- Comfort: The Pulsar 180 sports telescopic front forks, nitrox rear shock absorbers with 5 step adjustable ride settings, thus providing the bike with greater riding comfort and handling stability on all terrains. With split seats, the riding stance on the Pulsar 180 is comfortable for both rider and pillion.
- Safety: To ensure safety, the Pulsar 180 comes with a large, ventilated 240 mm front disc brake, a broader 120/80x17" rear tyre, front and rear tubeless tyres that ensure you will never be stranded no matter how empty the highway or crowded the city.
- Styling: Behold the beast with the looks to die for. Its stylish and powerful wolf eyed headlamp with twin pilot lamps, adds a unique character to the Pulsar 180 and lets it mark its own territory on the road. The naked street fighter look is further enhanced by the aerodynamic fairing on the large, muscular 15 litre fuel tank. This mean machine comes with clip-on handlebar, complete with pass switch, electric start and engine kill switch.
Specifications Pulsar 180 DTS-i
- Type engine : 4-stroke, DTS-i, air cooled, single cylinder
- Displacement : 178.6 cc
- Max. Power : 17.02 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max. Torque : 14.22 @ 6500 (Nm @ RPM)
- Suspension Front : Telescopic, with anti-friction bush
- Suspension Rear: 5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
- Brakes Front : 260 mm Disc
- Brakes Rear : 130 mm Drum
- Tyres Front : 90/90 - 17 - Tubeless
- Tyres Rear : 120/80 - 17 - Tubeless
- Fuel Tank
- Total litres : 15 L
- Electricals System : 12 V Full DC
- Headlamp : (Low/High Beam- Watts) 35/35 W with 2 pilot lamps
- Length (mm) : 2035
- Width (mm) : 765
- Height (mm) : 1115
- Ground clearance (mm) : 165
- Wheelbase (mm) : 1345
- Kerb Weight (kg) : 145
The choice of colors Bajaj Pulsar DTS-i 180
• Midnight Black
• Pearl Metallic White
• Sapphire Blue
• Cocktail Wine Red