Specifications Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS - Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS is one of the motor output Bajaj Auto class middle sports that is fully equipped with excellent features and modern with a sporty design. Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS carries naked bike design or without a fairing that is equipped with twin spark plug technology and 4 valve, which is the first and only one in the World.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Features and Technology
- Performance: At the heart of the Pulsar 135 is an engineering marvel, the World's first 4 Valve DTS-i engine, which provides greater power and can be revved to much higher rpms without any engine strain. The bike boasts a power to weight ratio that is higher than some 150cc bikes giving the Pulsar 135LS the ability to go from 0 to 60kmph in 5.1 seconds and a fuel efficiency that is comparable to 125cc bikes.
- Comfort: The Pulsar 135LS is a perfect city bike that gives you great riding comfort and nimble handling in traffic. A good ground clearance, high power to weight ratio and upright seating posture makes the Pulsar 135LS ideal for navigating our cities.
- Safety: The Pulsar 135 LS is equipped with a 240 mm ventilated front disc brake to give it the added advantage in start-stop city traffic conditions.
- Styling: Pulsar 135 LS oozes style with its stylish rear LED tail lamps, sporty split-seats, split rear grab rails; there's nothing in the bike that goes unnoticed. The Pulsar 135LS also boasts of a stylishly designed front headlamp with twin pilot lamps.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS engine carrying capacity of 135 cc single cylinder, SOHC air-cooled, 4 valve DTS-I which can produce maximum power of 13.5 hp at 9000 rpm and a maximum torque of 11.4 Nm at 7500 rpm.
Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Specifications
- Type engine:4-stroke, SOHC, DTS-i
- Displacement (cc):134.66
- Compression Ratio:9.8 : 1
- Max. Power (hp/rpm):13.5 HP @ 9000 rpm
- Max. Torque (Nm/rpm):11.4 Nm @ 7500 rpm
- Fuel System:Carburetor
- Fuel Type:Regular Gasoline
- Overall Length (mm):1995
- Overall Width (mm):765
- Overall Height (mm):1045
- Wheelbase (mm):1325
- Curb Weight (Kg):122
- Ground Clearance:170
- Front Suspension : TeleskopikRear Suspension:NitroX
- Front Brake :240 mm Cakram
- Rear Brake :130 mm Tromol
- Tyre Size Fron t:2.75 x 17.41 P
- Tyre Size Rear:100/90 x 17.55 P
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) :8
- Seating (person) :2
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) :No
- Security Key :Yes
- Engine Head Protector:No
- Brake Lock :No
- Side Stand Switch :Yes
Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS Color Options
Review about Specification and Features Bajaj Pulsar 135 LS are summarized from the official website of Bajaj Auto. Hopefully useful and thanks...The Motorcycle