Triumph Bonneville T100 Price - We took the most famous name in motorcycling and gave it some extra 60s style. Still distinctly a Bonneville with its smooth pulling, fuel injected 865cc parallel twin. We’ve added some visual tweaks like twin peashooter exhausts, chrome engine covers, black instrument surround with tacho, a Triumph logo on the seat, two-tone paint, spoked wheels and fork gaiters. So, it still looks, sounds and feels like a proper motorcycle should. And it still connects you to over 50 years of heritage but is built with everything that comes with modern engineering too.
2015 Triumph Bonneville T100 Features
- Bodywork : Two tone paint work complete with hand painted coach lines adorn the T100.
- Engine : The iconic, air-cooled parallel twin sits proudly at the heart of the Bonneville T100. Setting the style for the entire bike.
- Exhaust : Twin peashooter exhaust pipes give this bike extra 60s style.
- Wheels : Classic spoke wheels for great looks and easy handling.
- Seat : Different in style from the standard Bonneville, we’ve created the 60s look with smooth topped seat with white piping.
- Performance : From day one Bonnevilles have been built to be ridden, not just to look good. Today, this 865cc parallel twin puts out a healthy 68PS with 68Nm of torque at its peak, with plenty available at low revs so you get most use out of it. The fuelling is controlled by a sophisticated management computer programmed for clean emissions and a smooth, predictable throttle response. So there’s enough performance to be fun for experienced riders but not so much that will intimidate riders with fewer miles behind them.
- Configuration : A pair of cylinders still stand upright and proud at the heart of the Bonneville T100. With a wide bore and short stroke that adds up to 865cc for high levels of efficiency and low wear, with four valves per cylinder for the best breathing and power. There are balance shafts tucked away inside the crankcase so you’ll notice very little vibration for a parallel twin and, being air cooled, there’s no radiator to spoil the view.
- Frame : All of our extensive chassis experience and technology has gone into the Bonneville T100’s simple tubular steel construction. Providing easy, neutral steering and exceptional balance even at low speeds.
- Suspension : Looking good whilst working hard isn’t easy. But the 1960s style twin shocks fitted at the back come with a chrome finish and modern damping internals. As do the traditional-looking forks. And that makes the ride of your Bonneville T100 smooth and controlled, even on bumpy roads and cornering at speed.
- Brakes : We’ve given the T100 a single disc brake at the front for a strong, progressive feel and a second disc for the rear for plenty of stopping force whilst maintaining the overall balance of the chassis so every moment of your ride is confident and controlled.
- Handling : We’ve built a traditional style tubular steel cradle design and included the engine as an integral component for a stiffer, stronger chassis and more precise ride. Combining classic looks with modern engineering so that you get iconic Bonneville riding characteristics and modern handling.
- Riding Position : Like all modern Bonnevilles, the T100 is a bike for riders new to big bikes and also those riders who are into classic styling. The long flat seat suits riders of all heights and we’ve laid out the bars and footrests to create plenty of space so you won’t feel cramped even on a long ride out. It’s all put together so that you feel natural and in firm, confident control around town, at speed on a motorway or feeling the thrill of your Bonneville T100 along a sinuous back road.
- Seat Height : A seat height of just 775mm is the best way to get the classic, natural Bonneville riding position. So that’s the height we set it at.
- Instruments : For the T100, the matching speedo and tachometer sit proudly over the chromed headlight and deliver a comprehensive instrument package.
- Practicality : Behind the classic looks and iconic engine lies a practical and modern all-rounder. There's nothing temperamental or over-demanding about the engine either, making the Bonneville T100 an ideal daily commuter – all be it an inspiring, stunning, timeless, iconic, famous, daily commuter.
- Technology : We’d never sacrifice what makes a Bonneville a Bonneville. So, although today’s bike is modern where it matters, it will always look, sound and feel like a Bonneville should. These days there’s electronic ignition and fuel injection for better reliability and low emissions yet a punchier, more responsive throttle. We added the wet-multiplate clutch to give you a progressive yet lighter lever action. And while the hydraulic disc brakes are powerful, they are never intimidating. What we did was combine our heritage with the latest motorcycle technology to give you the famous Bonneville ride every single day.
- Quick Release Longhaul Screen : Quantum coated polycarbonate screen offers superb durability and scratch resistance. Features lockable quick release mechanism, chrome mounting brackets, and subtle
- Triumph branding. : Oval Style Mirror : Stylish, high gloss chrome mirror kit, featuring laser etched Triumph logo. Available with oval or teardrop shaped mirror heads with solid or drilled stems. The finishing touch for your T100.
- Classic Saddle Bag : Genuine leather panniers featuring subtle Triumph branding, twin strap detailing with chrome buckles. Offers large capacity volume and hidden nylon snap-fit buckles for ease of use. Come complete with all required mounting hardware.
- Chrome Cam Cover : High gloss chrome plated cam cover with the same classic design as the standard fitted version.
- King and Queen Seat : Traditional King and Queen seat unit, offers superb comfort and button detailing.
- Throttle Body Caps : Complete the look of your Bonneville with these stylish CNC machined throttle body caps, featuring laser etched Triumph branding.
- Oil Filler Cap : This stylish CNC machined oil filler cap replaces the standard part and features laser etched Triumph branding.
- High Passenger Back Rest : High level chrome plated passenger backrest, includes backrest pad and chrome Triumph badge.
Engine type : Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360º firing interval
Capacity : 865cc
Bore/Stroke : 90 x 68mm
Fuel System : Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
Exhaust : Stainless steel headers, twin chromed silencers.
Final Drive : X ring chain
Clutch : Wet, multi-plate
Gearbox : 5-speed
Oil Capacity : 4.5 litres (1.2 US gals)
Frame : Tubular steel cradle
Swingarm : Twin-sided, tubular steel
Wheel Front : 100/90 R19
Wheel Rear : 130/80 R17
Suspension Front : KYB 41mm forks, 120mm travel
Suspension Rear : KYB chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 106mm rear wheel travel
Brakes Front : Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
Brakes Rear : Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
Instrument Display/Functions : Analogue speedometer and tachometer with odometer and trip information
Length : 2230mm (87.7in)
Width (handlebars) : 740mm (29.1in)
Height without mirrors : 1100mm (43.3in)
Seat Height : 775mm (30.5in)
Wheelbase : 1500mm (59.0in)
Rake/Trail : 28º/110mm
Fuel Tank Capacity : 16 litres (4.2 US gals)
Wet Weight (ready to ride) : 230 kg (506 lbs)
Maximum Power : 68PS / 67bhp / 50kW @ 7500rpm
Maximum Torque : 68Nm / 50 ft.lbs @ 5800rpm
Fuel Efficiency : Urban: 51.2mpg (5.5 l/100km) - 56mph: 68.0mpg (4.2l/100km) - 75mph: 55.6mpg (5.1l/100km)
Price : $8,899