2015 Suzuki Inazuma 250F Specifications
2015 Suzuki Inazuma 250F Specifications - Suzuki Inazuma 250F appear more manly with a new twist with pinned full-fairing on the body. The addition of the fairing on Inazuma visible expansion of the front to the bottom of the turn signal revised are placed in the body of the front fairing on the right and left. In addition, revisions were also performed on the change of riding-position handlebar steering becomes lower. This makes the biker riders sporty riding style typical sportbike motorcycle.
Inazuma 250F Overview
Inazuma, the Japanese word for “lightning”, Suzuki’s Inazuma provides riders with ample power output and friendly handling, all for a price that is affordable. The new Inazuma F, the “F” denoting its full fairing design, is the perfect machine for those that demand all-around performance and practicality for daily commuting and weekend touring.
2015 Suzuki Inazuma 250F Key Features
- Full fairing & screen: Designed and refined with wind tunnel testing, these provide the Inazuma 250F with a powerful look and sharp lines that flow back to the tail cowl. Ducts in the fairing are strategically located allowing heat to escape efficiently and shield the rider from engine heat. Lessening the fatigue on the rider, the fairing and screen provide greater riding comfort whether you’re riding in the city, on the motorway, or down winding roads.
- Fuel Efficient: Through the use of advanced Suzuki fuel injection and engine technology, the Inazuma 250F is extremely fuel efficient and is capable of over 85 mpg*.
- Engine RPM Indicator: In NORM mode, the engine RPM light indicates the best time to upshift for normal riding. In ECO mode, the light indicates the best time to upshift for more economical riding.
- High Equipment Level: Alongside sophisticated styling, the Inazuma 250F boasts a high level of equipment for a model of this capacity and features a gear indicator, maintenance reminders, integrated indicators, large grab bar and the extensive use of aluminium instead of steel.
- Engine: The Inazuma 250F’s in-line two-cylinder design makes a lightweight and compact powerplant that produces the perfect low- and mid-range punch for powering through urban areas and open roads. Liquid cooling helps keep the bike in the optimum performance zone, no matter the conditions.
- Semi-double Cradle Frame: The chassis design has been focused on ease of use, comfort and enhanced handling stability combining with the 248cc engine for the perfect commuter.
- Accessory Range: The Inazuma is complemented by a range of genuine accessories to enhance the appearance and to provide practical additions for commuting and touring.
Specifications Suzuki Inazuma 250F
Dimensions and Weights
Overall length: 2145mm (84.4in)
Overall width: 790mm (31.1in)
Overall height: 1255mm (49.4in)
Wheelbase: 1430mm (56.3in)
Seat height: 780mm (30.7in)
Kerb Mass: 187.0kg (412.3lbs)
Fuel capacity: 13.3litres (2.9 UK gallons)
Ground clearance: 165mm (6.5in)
Engine capacity: 248cc
Engine: 4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, SOHC
Compression ratio: 11.5:1
Lubrication: Wet sump
Fuel system: Fuel injection
Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
Power: 18.00kW @ 8500rpm (24.00hp)
Torque: 22.00N.m @ 6500rpm (16.00lb.ft)
Front suspension: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Rear suspension: Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
Front brakes: Disc
Rear brakes: Disc
Front tyres: 110/80-17 M/C 57H, tubeless
Rear tyres: 140/70-17 M/C 66H, tubeless