Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS Specs
Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS Specs - Suzuki GSX-R1000 was present with new graphics MotoGP livery and is also equipped with devices Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS). while for the engine sector Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS still equipped with engine capacity 1000 cc Fuel injection, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC paired with a 6-speed transmission.
GSX-R1000 ABS Overview
For more than a decade, the Suzuki GSX-R1000 was the most successful name in 1,000cc production-based road racing around the globe. It’s a record and title gained through a dedicated drive to Own The Racetrack, a passion that runs deep among Suzuki engineers. Bred from the same DNA as our Moto GP machines, the GSX-R1000 draws heavily on Suzuki’s racing expertise. Commemorating the marque’s 2015 return to Moto GP, the new GSX-R1000 gains ABS and is available in Suzuki Racing Blue to express Suzuki’s spirit and passion for racing.
2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS Key Features
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS): A standard feature on the GSX-R1000 ABS, this system enhances braking performance. The system monitors wheel speeds to match stopping power to available traction, helping to prevent wheels from locking up under hard braking or due to changes in road conditions.
- MotoGP Technology: Throttle response and mid-range engine output have been boosted through the use of lighter pistons, lighter tappets and more aggressive valve lift curves. Delivers greater drive and acceleration for faster lap times.
- BREMBO Monoblock Radial Mount Calipers: Top of the line Brembo calipers are lighter and more rigid to provide more powerful and consistent braking performance. Reduced unsprung weight provides even better suspension performance.
- Showa Big Piston Forks (BPF): Quicker reacting with improved damping and more controlled compression under hard braking. Enhanced grip and rider feedback with more controlled weight transfer for a better turn-in.
- Fully Adjustable Suspension: Allows the rider to tailor the suspension performance to their riding style and the roads and tracks they ride.
- Race-proven Slipper Clutch: Improves rear tyre grip and stability when approaching bends by reducing the pressure on the clutch pack under hard deceleration.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector: Three separate performance settings give instant control over the power delivery to suit different sections of the road or track.
- 3-Step Adjustable Footpegs: Allows you to ride in the position that suits you best, providing greater comfort, control and reduces fatigue.
- Metallic Triton Blue
- Pearl Mira Red / Metallic Mat Black
- Glass Sparkle Black / Metallic Mat Fibroin Gray - AR4
2015 Suzuki GSX-R1000 ABS Specifications
Engine capacity: 999cc
Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Bore: 74.5mm x 57.3mm
Compression ratio: 12.9 : 1
Lubrication: Wet sump
Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorised)
Fuel system: Fuel injection
Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
Overall length: 2045mm (80.5in)
Overall width: 705mm (27.8in)
Overall height: 1130mm (44.5in)
Wheelbase: 1405mm (55.3in)
Seat height: 810mm (31.9in)
Kerb Mass: 205.0kg (451.9lbs)
Fuel capacity: 17.5litres (3.8 UK gallons)
Ground clearance: 130mm (5.1in)
Front suspension: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Rear suspension: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
Front brakes: Disc, twin
Rear brakes: Disc
Front tyres: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
Rear tyres: 190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless