2014 Suzuki GSR750 ABS Z
Suzuki GSR750 ABS Z Specifications and Price - Introducing the special edition Suzuki GSR750Z ABS, all of the incredible fun of the GSR750, but even more sporty. Suzuki GSR750Z ABS offers the following upgrades to the standard GSR750: Special colour scheme in Blue/White, Suzuki’s traditional racing colour, Gold-anodised front fork outer tubes, Red-anodised front fork spring adjuster bolts, Matt silver handlebars, Red rear suspension spring, Blue drive chain, White belly pan, R11 Yoshimura exhaust and Browse our gallery to see a full overview of this powerful machine.
2014 Suzuki GSR750 Overview
A blend of the modern and the futuristic. With a powerful 749cc four cylinder fuel-injected engine. A cool fusion of technology, performance and style. A motorcycle built for fun and excitement. Richly entertaining for proud, independent riders. Freedom calls. Your GSR750 awaits you.
Suzuki GSR750 ABS Z Key Features
- GSX-R750 Derived Engine: Revised cam profiles, intake and exhaust tracts and a 12.3:1 compression ratio produces broad low-end torque and dynamic mid-range power for strong acceleration and unmatched throttle response.
- Exciting And Unique Instruments: With adjustable brightness, the instrument cluster features a prominent, easy to read analogue tachometer and a large digital LCD speedometer. The LCD display also includes average fuel consumption meter, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, odometer/trip meter and a clock.
- Upside Down Forks (USD): A design developed in racing and mandatory for any serious high performance machine, the inverted KYB front forks feature 41mm stanchion tubes and adjustable spring preload.
- Sporty Handling And Riding Position: With a sporty riding position and a careful relationship between the handlebars, footrests and the seat, adjustable front and rear suspension and a compact frame, the new GSR750 tracks with real confidence to deliver a dynamic ride.
- Slim Mid-section: Designed to enhance comfort so that a wider range of riders can confidently get their feet on the floor.
Suzuki GSR750Z ABS Specifications
Dimensions and Weights
Overall length: 2115mm (83.3in)Overall width: 785mm (30.9in)
Overall height: 1060mm (41.7in)
Wheelbase: 1450mm (57.1in)
Seat height: 815mm (32.1in)
Kerb Mass: 213kg (469.6lbs)
Fuel capacity: 17.5litres (3.8 UK gallons)
Ground clearance: 145mm (5.7in)
Engine capacity: 749cc
Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
Bore: 72 x 46
Compression ratio: 12.3
Lubrication: Wet sump
Ignition: Electronic (transistorised)
Fuel system: Fuel Injection
Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
MPG: 60.45 *
Power: 78.00kW @ 10000rpm (105.00hp)
Torque: 80.00N.m @ 9000rpm (59.00lb.ft)
Front suspension: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
Rear suspension: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
Front brakes: Twin Disc
Rear brakes: Disc
Front tires: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
Rear tires: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
Colour : White/Blue
Price : £7,799