Honda CB125CL Price
Honda CB125CL Price - Honda CB125CL is present with equipped machine 125 cc, 4 - Stroke, Over Head Cam (OHC), Air-Cooled with carburetor fuel intake system. The machine is capable of spewing out power until 6:32 kW (8:59 PS) at 6,500 rpm and torque 10.12 Nm (1.03 kgf-m) at 5,000 rpm.
2014 Honda CB125CL Features
- Powerful 125cc Engine: Highest Power & Torque Combination for better performance.
- Double Suspension Ready: Provision for double suspension when used with sidecar.
- Longer Seat: Enhanced comfort and ride capacity.
- Factory Installed Sidecar Provision: Designed for safety and easy installation of sidecar.
- Electric Starter*: For a convenient engine starting. *Available on Electric and Kick Starter Variant Only.
- Muffler Cover: Stylish muffler that ensures SAFETY for both driver & passenger.
- Spectrolite Blue Metallic
- Victory Red
- Kick Starter : SRP PHP52,900
- Electric and Kick Starter : SRP PHP 57,900
Honda CB125CL Specifications
Engine Type: 4 - Stroke, Over Head Cam (OHC), Air-Cooled
Displacement: 124.8 cc
Bore & Stroke: 52.4 mm x 57.9 mm
Starting System: Kick Starter / Electric & Kick Starter (2 Variants)
Ignition System: DC-CDI
Transmission Type: Constant Mesh, 4-Speed
Gear Shift Pattern: Manual / N-1-2-3-4
Suspension (Front): Telescopic Fork
Suspension (Rear): Twin
Brake System (Front): Mechanical Leading Trailing
Brake System (Rear): Mechanical Leading Trailing
Combination Brake System: N/A
Tires Size (Front); 80/100 – 18 M/C 47P
Tires Size (Rear): 90/90 – 18 M/C 51P
Wheels Type: Spoke
Over-all Dimensions (LxWxH): 2,050 mm x 751 mm x 1,056 mm
Wheelbase Dimensions: 1,310 mm
Dry Weight: 103 kg
Seat Height: 795 mm
Ground Clearance: 156 mm
Fuel Tank Capacity: 10 Liters (Reserved: 2.5 Liters)
Fuel: Unleaded Gasoline (91+ or above octane rating)
Fuel System: Carburetor
Engine Oil Capacity: 1.0 Liter (At Draining)
Automatic Headlight On (AHO): N/A
Parking Brake: N/A
Key Shutter: N/A
Side Stand Switch: N/A
Maximum Horse Power [kW (PS)]: 6.32 (8.59) @ 6,500 rpm
Maximum Torque (N.m): 10.12 (1.03 kgf-m) @ 5,000 rpm
Review about Price, Pictures and Specifications Honda CB125CL are summarized from the official website of Honda Motorcycle Philippines. Hopefully useful and thanks.
Honda TMX Supremo Specifications, Features and Price