2015 Yamaha SR400 Features, Specs and Price – The New Yamaha SR400 is one of the legendary Yamaha motorcycle that was first introduced in Japan in 35 years ago, the presence of this bike will also be the ideal starting point for the custom modifications.
2015 Yamaha SR400 is equipped with a engine 1-cylinder with a capacity of 400cc SOHC FI that is able spewing power up to 26 hp. While for the fuel consumption at 41 km / liter with a constant speed of 60 km / hour. The Motor New Yamaha SR400 has a base price of $ 5,990 and comes with 1 year limited factory warranty.
2015 Yamaha SR400 Features
- The SR400 is powered by a 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve engine that produces a torquey, “thumper” engine character that makes it an absolute blast to ride.
- The SR weighs a mere 384 pounds and has a slim chassis and natural riding position with a low, 31-inch seat height. This combination makes for a machine that is well suited to both entry riders as well as experienced enthusiasts.
- Virtually unique among today’s street bikes, there’s no push-button starter. The SR400 is equipped with an easy-to-use kick starter as the only means of getting the engine running. That will draw smiles from old-school motorcycle fans and appeal to more modern motorcycle enthusiasts who value the allure of riding a motorcycle that stands out in the crowd.
- The Yamaha SR400 is the perfect motorcycle for both the custom bike builder and the rider who loves personalization. The SR is world renowned for its basis as the perfect platform as a Café or Street Tracker machine. Personalization and customization are limited only by the designer’s imagination.
- The 399cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve power plant with electronic fuel injection combined with the SR’s light weight makes for a very fun motorcycle to ride.
- Easy to start kick-starter is actuated through a handlebar mounted compression release that makes starting the SR quick and easy, with very little effort.
- The torquey, single-cylinder engine provides “thumper” appeal and engine character with a feeling of direct power connection to the rear wheel adding to the fun factor of the SR.
- Single-cylinder design is easy to maintain.
- Slim, narrow, double-cradle steel frame makes for a very compact body design for excellent rider maneuverability.
- 3.2 gallon fuel tank offers excellent touring range with an estimated 66 miles per gallon* depending on the weight of the rider, passenger and any cargo.
- Compact 55.5” wheelbase makes for quick, light steering for fun riding when the roads get twisty.
- Front disc brake offers optimum stopping power.
- Chain final drive provides excellent power transfer to the rear wheel.
- Outstanding platform for personalization and customization.
2015 Yamaha SR400 Specifications
Type : 399cc, air-cooled SOHC, 2-valve
Bore x Stroke : 87.0 x 62.7mm
Compression Ratio : 8.5:1
Fuel Delivery : Fuel Injection
Ignition TCI : Transistor Controlled Ignition
Transmission : 5 speed; multiplate wet clutch
Final Drive : Chain
Suspension / Front : Telescopic; 5.9-in travel
Suspension / Rear : Swingarm; 4.1-in travel
Brakes / Front : Hydraulic disc brake, 268mm
Brakes / Rear : 150mm drum
Tires / Front : 90/100-18M/C 54S
Tires / Rear : 110/90-18M/C 61S
Length : 82.1 in
Width : 29.5 in
Height : 43.1 in
Seat Height : 30.9 in
Wheelbase : 55.5 in
Rake (Caster Angle) : 27.7º
Trail : 4.4 in
Fuel Capacity : 3.2 gal
Fuel Economy : 66.2 mpg
Wet Weight : 384 lb
Warranty : 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)