2017 Honda CBR300R Features, Specs and Price - In appearance, the New 2017 Honda CBR300R has a twin headlight design models, where the design of this lamp similar to the model light on Honda CBR1000R Fireblade, while that for the fairing design still looks the same as the Honda CBR250R.
For the engine, New Honda CBR300R is equipped with engine capacity of 286cc 1 cylinder paired with a 6 speed transmission which is capable of spewing power 30 hp at 8500 rpm and torque is 27 Nm at 7250 rpm.
2017 Honda CBR300R Features
- Fuel Injection : Fuel injection means the CBR300R starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CBR300R. It's light, simple, provides excellent fuel efficiency and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in your first motorcycle, but geared for comfortable cruising at highway speeds.
- Counterbalance Shaft: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CBR300R engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Analog/Digital Instrumentation: The CBR300R’s digital gauges with analog tachometer provide vital riding information in a styled, hi-tech instrumentation package featuring digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temp, tripmeter/odometer and clock.
- Supersport Styling: The CBR300R features full-cowl Supersport styling and dual headlights, increasing aero efficiency and carrying the styling cues from our CBR-RR series.
- Narrow Seat & Low Seat Height: A low 30.7-inch seat height does more than help make sure the CBR300R fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots—a big confidence builder. Plus, we’ll offer a Honda Genuine Accessory seat that’ll lower seat height even further!
- Under-Seat Storage: Removing the rear passenger seat provides a lockable area to throw a map, gloves or a spare set of sunglasses.
- Passenger Ready: A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail and standard passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding-another example of the CBR300R's versatility.
- Pro-Link - Rear Suspension: The Honda CBR300R uses a single-shock preload-adjustable rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride but helps enhance handling as well, like some of our larger sport models.
- Anti-Lock Braking System: Our ABS-available on the CBR300R-provides added confidence under less-than-ideal conditions, like on wet pavement or when there’s sand or other debris on the road.
- Disc Brakes: The New Honda CBR300R features a 296mm front and 220mm rear hydraulic disc for excellent stopping power and brake feel.
Specifications Honda CBR300R
- Engine Type: 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 76mm x 63mm
- Induction: PGM-FI, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Valve Train: DOHC; four valves per cylinder
- Transmission : Six-speed
- Front Suspension: 37mm fork; 4.65 inches travel
- Rear Suspension : Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 296mm disc
- Rear Brake: Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire: 110/70-17 radialRear Tire : 140/70-17 radial
- Rake: 25.30 degrees
- Trail: 98mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 54.3 inches
- Seat Height: 30.7 inches
- Curb Weight: 357 pounds. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
- Fuel Capacity: 3.4 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon: 71 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model Id : CBR300R
- Emissions: Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
Price of 2017 Honda CBR300R start from $ 4.499
2017 Honda CBR300R Color Options
• Pearl White / Red / Blue
• Matte Metallic Black / Yellow