2017 Honda CB300F Specifications and Price – The New Honda CB300F 2017 is a naked sport bike version from Honda CBR300R which has a lighter weight and seating position slightly more upright than CBR300R.
New Honda CB300F 2017 equipped with engines 286cc PGM-Fi , liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke, DOHC; four valves per cylinder with 6 speed transmission. The machine is capable of producing 30 PS and torque of 26.8 Nm.
Honda complete it with 17-inch rims with tires wrapped 110/70 in front and 140/70 at the rear. With the composition, the Honda CBR300R naked version weighing only 157 kg. In the U.S. Motor New Honda CB300F priced at U.S. $ 4,149 and is only available color options red.
2017 Honda CB300F Features
- Multifunction Digital Instrumentation: The New CB300F’s digital gauges with analog tachometer provide vital riding information in a styled, hi-tech instrumentation package featuring digital speedometer, fuel gauge, coolant temp, tripmeter/odometer and clock.
- Clean, Open Design : Less is more with a Honda CB300F. The minimal bodywork gives this machine a clean, open naked styled sport bike look that’s not only cool but that helps make it even lighter.
- Narrow Seat & Low Seat Height : A low 30.7-inch seat height does more than help make sure the CB300F fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots—a big confidence builder. Plus, we’ll offer a Honda Genuine Accessory seat that’ll lower seat height even further!
- Under-seat Storage : Removing the rear passenger seat provides a lockable area to throw a map, gloves, or a spare set of sunglasses.
- Passenger Ready : A separate passenger seat, integrated grab rail, and standard passenger footpegs mean you can take a friend along when you go riding–another example of the CB300F's versatility.
- Fuel Injection : Fuel injection means the New Honda CB300F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Single-Cylinder Engine : A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CB300F. It's light, simple, provides excellent fuel efficiency and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in your first motorcycle.
- Counterbalance Shaft : Because it features a counterbalancer, the 2015 Honda CB300F engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension : The CB300F uses a single-shock preload- adjustable rear suspension that not only gives you a smooth ride, but helps enhance handling as well, just as on some of our larger sport models.
- Disc Brakes : The CB300F features front and rear hydraulic discs for excellent stopping power and brake feel. The single front 296mm and 220mm rear hydraulic discs helps keep things simple and lowers unsprung weight, too.
2017 Honda CB300F Specifications
- Engine Type : 286cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke : 76mm x 63mm
- Induction : PGM-Fi, 38mm throttle body
- Ignition : Computer-controlled digital transistorized with electronic advance
- Compression Ratio : 10.7:1
- Valve Train : DOHC: four valves per cylinder
- Transmission : Six-speed
- Front Suspension : 37mm fork; 4.65 inches travel
- Rear Suspension : Pro-Link single shock with five positions of spring preload adjustability; 4.07 inches travel
- Front Brake : Single 296mm disc
- Rear Brake : Single 220mm disc
- Front Tire : 110/70-17 radial
- Rear Tire : 140/70-17 radial
- Rake : 25.30 degrees
- Trail : 98mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase : 54.3 inches
- Seat Height : 30.7 inches
- Curb Weight : 348 pounds. Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride.
- Fuel Capacity : 3.4 gallons
- Miles Per Gallon : 71 MPG - Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors.
- Model Id : CB300F
- Emissions : Meets current EPA standards. Models sold in California meet current CARB standards and may differ slightly due to emissions equipment.
- Available Colors : Red
- Note : Specifications subject to change without notice.
2017 New Honda CB300F
Thus reviews regarding Price and Specifications New Honda CB300F, all the information about price, picture and specifications taken from the official website of Honda Motorcycle. Thank you and hopefully useful.